Wellington to Motueka via Picton: Sailing with Bluebridge

April 22, 2013


The journey to South Island was mostly forgettable and quite depressing due to the rain. I spent most of the three hours ferry ride like this - hooked up on the free wifi trying desperately to look for our next job while he looked on and chided me for not enjoying the cruise and the views outside. I wanted to post this to remind myself how foolish I was (or still is). I was letting the typical Singaporean mindset overshadow my once in a lifetime sabbatical. I'm supposed to kick back and watch the world pass by, not worry about finding a job. Did that few hours of research lead me to anything? No. Effectively I have just wasted my time away on the laptop while crossing the Cook Strait. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments