1 month ago

July 28, 2008

I miss,

My bed in 911A

VCing in front of my desk every night

Water dispenser, basin, camera charger by my bed side

全副武装-freezing in Yuan Ming Yuan (非常狼狈)


Beautiful Beida in February


Cycling back to Blk 20 after lessons

Feeling angry when my apples turn rotten

Seeing bicycles everywhere

Eating from metal bowls


Climbing 香山 alone

康师傅干捞面 with 2 sausages whenever I missed/overslept the canteen opening hrs


Not forgetting ordering 外卖 around S$4.00 as another alternative


Beijing West Train Station -back and forth 7 times


Xiaoyun and me in Tsinghua

Passing by bak toh yao on the way to take the subway

菜饭

which I always make a mess out of it


The Haidian poster near Wudaokou subway which made me feel a little proud of living in Haidian district for that few seconds


Beijing Zoo which I passed by at least 5 times but never entered


Boat peddaling in 玉渊潭

It was so hard to get here even when I had done my homework beforehand. When I alighted at the bus stop, there was no Ikea.

"请问宜家在哪里?"
"宜家?宜家搬家了!"

GOSH. It took me 2 hrs to get there

Swedish meatballs at only SGD3.50 (with fries too!)


Climbing all the way up Heilongtan only to find people rowing rubber boats in a pool of water at the end of the trail


The best spot at Tiananmen has got to be here


Qianmen at sunset with swallows in the sky


RS on Tsinghua's synthetic field with C楼 behind


六教, where I had my Real Estate Development and Chinese Culture & Society classes


清华大学的前身是清华学堂, 始建于1911年Urban planning lessons in April is usually sleeping at the back of the class


Along the corridor with arches made of bricks

Cycling on my good old loyal bicycle which I bought for RMB70 and had to sell at RMB20


The most prestigious university in China


Tour groups come here especially to take photos in front of 二校门


Rs & me freezing in Wangfujing in April

Cheap & good Korean/Japanese food

薄命演出@天安门

Cycling past 二校门


清芬挺秀,华夏增辉


Excursion to some lousy mansion with my property management class

The supermarket I always frequent at Wudaokou

金凤成祥(Breadtalk equivalent)-The bakery I like to visit in Wudaokou

Numerous Olympic merchandise stores found all over Beijing

Learning how to slot my bicycle into wadever space i can find

Seeing 冰糖葫芦 everywhere


The new Beijing Capital Airport T3

Feeling reluctant to board the plane

First time on a window seat


My lovely friends who sent me off to Beijing...


and welcomed me back to Singapore.

I seriously miss Beijing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments