Back to reality

July 01, 2008

Eh, from here how to go ur house? Is it by bukit timah road?
Er...
U can recognise not?
Er...

"Total $22.10."
Wait I got 10 cents...(Digs into wallet and poured out all her coins)
1 cent RMB..10c RMB..1 yuan RMB..10 HKD..

Are u reaching soon?
I'm at buona vista...not so soon...
Huh very fast what. Buona Vista then Dover then Clementi then Jurong East ler ma. Remember?
Oh ya huh!!! I keep thinking Buona Vista is in the East!

Instead of "前方到站是西直门"
Or "Ha yat zam tong luo wan.."
It was "Next station, Bukit Gombak."

I am back in singapore.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. i'll freak out if u dun rmb lao di fang.
    i'll fly u back to beijing and demand the original hongmei back.
    or at least get some money back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the taxi uncle wun mind u giving him HK$10.
    anyway.. welcome back to our lovely island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ht: lol test me this sat then ;) i even forgot where's the switch to the wireless router at home hur

    mw: tt was the roti prata uncle. i still have like HK$100+ in my octopus card man!! i forgot to get back my money b4 i left!!! ARGHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont forget how to go to school when term starts ah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mb: maybe u might see me holding the nus map walking around in sch like a lost freshie lol

    david: hey thanks! catch up on msn soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heys...welcome back! woohoo~~ missing china? lol..or singapore is too clean for u to live in? hees..meet up some time b4 sch reopen k! it's been sooooOooo long since we last met up sia :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jing! thanks! yea i just bumped into verlin last sat! just like u, i'm missing china already :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol..everyone's telling me that..my friends who just came back from shanghai were telling me hw much they missed the place..maybe u can go back for grad trip? HAHA!

    oh yahs..verlin told me abt it ydae..see which day u'll be free just let me know bas..my hp no. still the same..urs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm seriously i might just consider that. but sadly most ppl wun even take that into consideration. they dono wad they're missing out on eh? ;)
    will ask u girls out soon!

    ReplyDelete