Jon & Kate Plus 8

March 31, 2009

I'm recently hooked on Jon & Kate Plus 8. The Gosselins have twins and sextuplets. It's showing on TLC (US) and Discovery Home & Health (SG) at different times of the day. My favourite kid has got to be Collin. He loves trains and likes to be organized. Collin reminds me of my neighbour baby Jared. The kids are really adorable. They have different personalities and behave differently. It's interesting to see how they communicate with each other among themselves. They say funny things and do funny things.

I've been waking up at 10.45am everyday, from Mon-Fri to catch the show at 11am on Ch16. (15mins to wash up and get ready) But 2 days ago, they've switched to Little People, Big World and I'm so disappointed. I told rs about it and this was his response:

No more Jon & Kate Plus 8...
What? U know why? Cos their viewership is bad. U'r the only person in Spore who watches it.

I think they've decided to air another show cos it's the end of Season 2. It'll come back soon. Luckily, I found most of the episodes on youtube. I've been watching them all day long. It's doing me in, what with all the work I have to do!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hahaha u're not alone. i like that show also, just that i catch it by chance cause i dunno when it's on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow don't worry u can catch almost all the episodes on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. no wonder that time i keep seeing the ads but never got to watch them. WHERE GOT PPL AIR SO EARLY ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha it's not early lor 11am is late morning liao. i think there's re-run at night but i dono wad time

    ReplyDelete