Durian

June 24, 2009

Do u smell the durian? Nice hor?
I told her we should open it up and share with others she dun want
Nobody was around
Got one auntie I say give to her u say cannot
Who wants to carry a durian around in her hand while exercising?
Yea that's true
Then I said leave it on the ground she said wait monkey will take it away
(Digress) Do u believe the monkeys walk all the way from Bukit Timah to the park?
And she secretly bring plastic bag today lor
Wah!
I bring plastic bag to put my vegetables ok
No lor... I know u bring to put the durian one. People see she bring plastic bag sure know she's here to pick durian lor.
Haha, very obvious ley
Ya la
I dono today got durian I just bring only. Who knows really got!
Then u put the durian inside the plastic bag ah?
Ya lor, like that more convenient mah. Rather than carry using hands...


That's my folks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments