Broken Fellowship of the Ring

June 22, 2012

I watched the making of The Hobbit last night. Peter Jackson introduced the reconstruction of Hobbiton using permanent materials which has now become a tourist attraction in Matamata, North Island of New Zealand. Hobbiton is the home of Bilbo Baggins, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee in the Lord of the Rings. As Elijah Wood (Frodo) walked around the newly completed Hobbiton, he said "I was 19 when I played Frodo in the Fellowship of the Ring. Now I'm 30." It struck me that 11 years have passed. I was 15 when I watched Fellowship of the Ring. It's so long ago but it doesn't feel too long ago...   

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ohh my its been 10 years for us! we didnt watch it tgt did we?

    HT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea i just notice the title. gosh so much have changed except us. I honestly dun recall watching LOTR at 15 lol. was it at my house?

    HT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the cinema when ticket was still less than $10. Elijah Wood still looks the same though!

      Delete