Bottle No Lake Forest

September 09, 2013

Wandered around in a huge pine forest before my evening shift. I stayed on the main roads as I was worried I might get lost and human traffic in the forest appeared sparse. The paths inside the forest were quite well marked and all I had to do was to find the next marker and I know I should be right. The trees were damn tall and straight.





I could hear the sound of waves crashing and decided to veer off the blue track at the junction of 17th Ave and November Road to take a look at the Southern Pegasus Bay Track. Lo and behold I was facing the South Pacific Ocean! It was too cold to walk along the beach so I went back into the forest again.





After spending 3.5 hours in the forest, I realised there isn't a lake in the forest only a pond... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments