Group

March 04, 2008

I attended the first class of this module called 心理训练与潜能开发 (Mental Training and Latent Ability Developing) which I hoped I could map to Intro to Psychology in nus. (Lucky and unluckily, nus didn't approve.) We were to form groups of 10 for project work and it was rather amusing looking at the way they interact. We were supposed to come up with a group name, logo and slogan (口号). The discussion went like this:

不如就叫传奇吧 (me-roll eyes)
那个传奇英文的谐音怎么拼?
还是快点画出來吧! 女生来画吧
口号不如就那个One dream 什么ten people的

While the rest of the people were discussing, there was a piece of paper being passed around to write down our contact numbers. I saw the guy beside me wrote his name 焦三牛. Whoa how agriculture.

不如叫Frozen, 比较冷酷一点的. 然后画一個圈周围有雪山 (me-double roll eyes)

Somehow, the girl next to me drew a big anchor and it became something like a pirate ship theme. Then somehow or rather, the group name became Freud which had totally no link to what was drawn.

I dropped the module after that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments