Extraordinary People

February 10, 2009

I watched Half Man Half Tree on Discovery last night and somehow, I just can't stop thinking about it. I went to check out on other shocking stories and there were The Man with No Face, The Tumour That Ate My Face, Octopus Man, Real Wolf Kids, etc. These people have extremely rare diseases that cause physical deformities on certain parts of their bodies. In some cases, it is so severe that they are unable to use their hands or feet which deprive them of earning a living. They have even been labelled as 'freaks' and their only way of earning money is to go on the Freak Show. We should stop complaining life's hard bcos these people can't even lead normal lives. Hopefully advances in science and research can find cures while mankind can do our part in the funding.


To watch the full episode on Half Man Half Tree, click below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgQpMKES7BI&feature=related (Parts 1-5)

For more shocking stories, go to:
http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/web/my-shocking-story

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i was watching Half Man Half Tree too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was something like the trees in lord of the rings when my mom told me about it

    ReplyDelete