Freak

February 02, 2009

This is the 3rd time I saw Frankenstien.

The 1st time was on the last train back home.

The 2nd time was also on the train back home.

This time it was at CCK Lot 1. I was with ht at MacDonalds and we were walking towards the mrt station when we saw this guy with very fair skin, in black shirt, black pants walking around, smiling and talking to himself. Immediately, we noticed something's wrong with him and we walked faster. It turned out that ht saw him before on the train too. I didn't dare to look, dragged ht hurriedly to the station and quickened my pace. It didn't help when ht just told me an incident about a guy stalking her friend late at night. I saw ht turned to look at him as we walked past him. Boy, she's brave. I was screaming under my breath and holding on to her. Thank the heaven and earth, he didn't follow us. But this person looks a little different from the one I saw. He looked younger and his hair wasn't combed up. Maybe it's the younger Frankenstein. Freak there's two of them! Father & son. Shivers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments