Wellington to Martinborough via Featherston: In a Mess!

March 23, 2013

We were going to start our next job in Martinborough, a small town in South Wairarapa, 65km east of Wellington. Useless nakedbus doesn't go there so we had to take an hour train from Wellington, get off at Featherston to take a bus to Martinborough and walk another 30 mins to our new accommodation. I had enough of begging others to give us a ride to town to buy groceries so I took the opportunity to do some grocery shopping while I was in Wellington. Carrying two weeks worth of food on public transport is no joke. One bag was destroyed it can't zip and lock anymore. Milk spilled all over the bag, squashed bread, squashed bananas and melted ice cream. Not a good idea after all... Oh bugga!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi there you're back again :)

    HT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you’re back again too my loyal fan! the bag mentioned above was the Slazenger foldable bag you gave me a couple of years ago on my birthday, it died a horrible death!

      Delete