Happy Birthday from New Brighton

July 30, 2013

Finally no work again! I prepped my ingredients for dinner first while no one was in the house and printed HDB documents at the library before going out. Since the weather was still holding up, I decided to check out New Brighton. Shortly after I alighted along Shirley Road, Metrostar came and I hopped on the bus.


I was surprised to find a group of people fishing at the end of the pier.


Free seafood dinner


A large black-backed gull waiting to scavenge on food scraps


I find it therapeutic watching and listening to the waves roll towards and away from the shore in a never ending motion.


After resting for half an hour in the library, I walked down the ramp and followed this track that stretches all the way to South Brighton.


Ate my bread while walking and realised lots of gulls hovering above my head! I panicked and hid under a tree lol. That's them ambushing me!


A couple cycling along the coast with their dog running and playing in the water. It was such a beautiful sight as I could share their sense of joy and freedom.


Taking the dogs for a walk along the beach


My secret surprise for his upcoming birthday heh heh

He went to New Brighton the following day (without his SD card) but he didn't mention seeing anything special so I guess the waves must have washed my writings away...

You Might Also Like

0 comments