Sydney Opera House Fail

April 21, 2016

Anzac long weekend in Sydney. Not a smooth start, as usual on the first day. Flight was delayed by 30 mins. Air New Zealand is so stingy; there was no cookie on this flight. I was tired, hungry and thirsty when we landed in Sydney. Tried to redeem free coffee at Gloria Jeans but they won't accept the loyalty card anymore. Managed to get a free SIM card at the airport and was happy I can use my iPhone (albeit hand me down) to take photos now. Unfortunately l dropped it at the Opera House after taking a selfie. The screen was chipped off on the corner. I was so angry and upset with myself I wasn't in any mood to take in the sights around Circular Quay. Felt irritated with so many people trying to take photos. It got worse when I mistakenly alighted at the wrong station thinking it goes to the malls along Pitt St. My feet were sore from lots of walking and I just felt uncomfortable throughout the day without enough sleep and still forced ourselves to keep walking.







Din Tai Fung for dinner


I have absolutely no recollection we stayed here

You Might Also Like

0 comments