First Airbnb Stay in Sydney

April 23, 2016

It turned cold today below 20°C with showers and I was underdressed. Realised Kam Fook changed name to King Dynasty and decided to have Tim Ho Wan instead. Since the weather was poor, we did our shopping and eating in Chatswood for the rest of the day.


I spent $256 on winter wear. I've never bought so much clothes at one go!



Shared a beef noodle soup at Bao Dao; it was good on a cold day. Otaku (a hair salon) was busy so we went to Kmart to find the cushion my sis was after but there wasn't any. Rested our sore legs in front of a hearing aid shop that has no business. Had our hair cut and some more shopping at H&M. Waited for dinner time to come while surfing wifi.



Pork bone potato soup was daebak, damn full.


New hair cut and new PJs. This was the first time we stayed in an Airbnb. Check out my review below.


Chatted with the owner on our first night in her lounge.


Here is my review of our two nights stay at Lane Cove North

You Might Also Like

0 comments