Lost in Mongkok

June 20, 2008

Yessss finally arrived in HK! Hmm go buy octopus card first.
(Dee! Enter gantry)
(Ha yat zam Mong Kok Dong!)
It's not here...Did I take the wrong direction...Better go back Hung Hom and ask again
Mm goi, mong kok dim hoi ah? Ngor yiu hoi mong kok mm hai mong kok dong
A while later,
(Ha yat zam Mong Kok!)
Yessss I reach liao!

"Hello? I reach liao leh where u? Huh? Still at the airport? Okok call me when u reach I go walk around first"

So with a big bag on my shoulders, I went to this shopping mall and saw lots of good stuff...

"Hello? I just got off the airport bus. I'm at the station"
"Okok I'm coming down now..."
(Ran down a long flight of stairs)
"I'm at the station now...but how come I don't see u? I'm standing at the 7-11"
"Huh? Here no 7-11...I don't see any"
"Got...there are a few small shops here...Which exit are u at?"
"I dono...there's no sign here"
"I just came down from Exit B...Are u inside the station or not?"
"I'm not inside...I'm outside the station"
"Then where exactly are u?"
"I have no idea!!! How am I supposed to know when I just got here?!"
"Why don't we just find our own way to the hostel and meet there?"
"No...we're both at the station very near each other..."

After struggling for some time, I realised he was standing outside Exit B, the same place where I had been waiting for hours...

You Might Also Like

0 comments