Sunny Bay

June 22, 2008


First Disneyland I visited


Hi we're astronauts


Seriously regretting not getting this


This was the shortest queue

To infinity and beyond!

Damn funny


He has big ears like Dumbo

Have I ever been on a merry-go-round?

Maybe not.

你遇到你的白马王子或白雪公主了吗?

I find Adventure Land the most boring

Water Parade



Bang!
Cooling off


We ran out of water and it was damn hot so we bought popsicle. We didn't eat anything either bcos food is too expensive. This cost something like S$3~4? Ugh.


Golden Mickey's Storybook Theater in Cantonese


Everyone was sitting on the ground, waiting for fireworks to start. A little girl was holding a camera trying to take photo. As everyone knows, it's very difficult to take pictures at night. She was so frustrated she shouted "Ying mm dou lah!" (meaning I can't take anything!) sending laughters among the crowd.



Sweet


I believe there are better Disneylands than this one. We stayed in there the whole day and the money was well-spent as we went on almost all the rides. I've outgrown fairytales and fantasy so there's no excitement or surprise. Except for that indoor roller coaster which went so fast and jerked so hard I couldn't open my eyes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments