Oops We Did It Again

November 22, 2010


I have been contemplating about fixing my hair in Korea but I was afraid of venturing into unchartered waters and I had no idea where to do it. It was our last day here and I finally decided to give it a go.


"W Hair ok? C'mon let's go no time to hesitate," he pulled me into the first salon we saw in Myeongdong. The staff were dressed smartly and looked professional. Hairdressers call themselves designers here. It's a more respectable profession here than back home. We told them what we want (they speak a little bit of English) and agreed on the price.


They washed my hair and gave me a magazine that I can't read.


We were mindful of the time as we needed to catch a flight in the late afternoon.


Steaming my hair in the background while the ladies attended to another customer.


Meanwhile, he went out and helped me grab whatever last minute stuff I need to get.

3 hours later....


The ladies did a great job. I was very satisfied and pleased with the result.


Designer didn't look very happy bcos we bargained too much lol.


Supposed to board the plane at 4pm but we were late and not allowed to check in. Oh why did we miss our flight again...!


Not much appetite for bibimbap after the run. 


We heard there's a spa and sauna place in the airport where everybody sleeps together in a common area. My first thought was are we supposed to soak in the water overnight?


I went into the ladies changing room in search of my locker number and was taken aback by sagging breasts and naked bodies sitting in front of the dressing tables!


Is this worse than a mixed-dorm?


Next morning, we checked in at 11.30am. Seats secured!
(Imagine running for your life with all those bags!)


Long overdue birthday present for my best friend finally settled!


Hot chocolate was awesome


No chance to make use of free wi-fi


This time we are really going home :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments