나의 이웃사람

April 18, 2008

My neighbour

can speak chinese and majors in chinese;
opens and closes the door very loudly;
calls her oppa immediately after she comes back;
sings to herself at times;
says Yeoboseyo? the real authentic korean way each time her phone rings;
sits on her pink bed blowing her hair with her little pink hair dryer in a pink skirt with a pink hairband;
is seldom in her room;
owns a LG laptop (i sneaked into her room once to turn off her drama cos it was too loud and disturbing my slp);
leaves the rice cooker on and forgets abt her rice and sweet potatoes inside and i had to remove the plug before it explodes;
spilled rice all over the floor in the kitchen and 逃之夭夭;
throws rubbish everywhere;
reads her korean magazines when she ps (just my speculation bcos i saw those magazines in the toilet);
went for hair extension last month (i saw fake curly hair in the dustbin);
likes to drink Yakult (i often buy that and she'll finish the last bottle secretly when i'm not around);
talks differently when speaking to her oppa (like abit act cute like that);
goes out very often, sometimes late at night and comes back very early in the morning (i think she went clubbing);
seldom locks her door or brings her keys;
leaves all her shoes, slippers and heels outside her door, posing as potential hazards to the both of us when we rush to the bathroom;
lets me use her fridge, electric stove, pans, and all her food and cooking utensils;
on-s her korean dramas loudly in her room;
appeared in my contemporary chinese language class one afternoon, looking for her korean friends and i wasn't sure whether it's her till i recognise her shoes;
leaves her dirty dishes in the basin for several days;
appears and waves at me when I least expect it;
leaves all her hair accessories on the basin and I have to clear them for her each time I use the shower;
stuffs her fridge with lots of boxes and containers containing preserved korean food;
bbqs food near my door which often leaves me feeling quite hungry;
is a pretty Korean girl who farts quite loudly in her room;
forgot my name and I forgot hers too.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Li hai already aye. Can become a full-time stalker!! Pei fu Pei fu!

    LI HAI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah

    annyonghasaeyo! you forgot her name too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reporting live from tsinghua zijing blk 20 room 911

    ReplyDelete
  4. apparently your neighbour is there to torture you. and her weird habits seemed to create a deeper impression in u than anything else. lol

    she's actually my spy.

    ReplyDelete