Innocence or Stupidity?

April 28, 2008

服务员: "总共是两百零七块..."
(Starts examining and folding the 100 yuan Mao red notes)


"Here everywhere also check counterfeit notes.."
"Ya lor very cham leh got this kind of thing.."
"Ya lor I kenna before leh. I put the 100 yuan notes in the deposit machine then got rejected..!"
"Huh!"
"Then how?"
"Then I take back and use lor. Give cab driver. They dono. Heh heh."
"Eh I kenna before also leh..."
"Is it??"
"Yar...in Singapore. I put inside the machine then my 50 dollar note got rejected."
"Huh really?!"
"Huh Singapore also have ah!"
"U sure not?? Maybe the corners got folded or something...? Did u check properly??"
"Then what u do with it?"
"Oh I threw it away."
(Few secs of silence)
"U THREW it away??"
"Yar..."
"How many $50 notes were there?"
"3. I think."
"AND U THREW THEM ALL AWAY???"
"Yar..."
(6 faces looked at her in disbelief)
"Why???!!!"
"Cos cannot use already ma... My mother kenna before also. Then she also throw away."
...

You Might Also Like

2 comments