Tibet Colour Wolf

April 30, 2008

After the 12 hours bus ride, I went along for the Tibet dinner (60yuan pp) with much reluctance. There was another lady who came alone and two brothers from Germany. Both of them don't understand Chinese and they looked scared and lost. When the Tibetans started the karaoke and forced them to drink, they took off lol. We were served some Tibetan snacks and given an introduction of their culture and traditions. They taught us some Tibet language. 帅哥 is called "se4 lang2" and 美女 is called "se4 mu2". 大帅哥 is da se lang. Duhz. They told us Tibet girls like guys who wear specs. They sang songs and danced and we were supposed to shout Ya soh ya soh ya ya soh! which means 再来一首! or Encore! Everyone was supposed to sing a song and when it was my turn, I said what every other normal person would say "No, I can't sing." So the Tibet folks started to drag me out of my seat and I was screaming Nooooooo! profusely. As punishment, I got threw up into the air three or four times. It was quite shiok actually. The guys thought they could get away the same way but they were asked to bottoms up a bowl or three cups of beer or something. They kept refilling our cups and asking us to bottoms-up. I think I gulped down like six cups of barley beer cos they were really insistent. At the end of the dinner, I had difficulties walking properly but I was still sober while the guys were drunk like dead fishes.

That guy on my right is a 大色狼, in Chinese, not Tibetan terms. He not only tried to eat my toufu can, and said some er xin things to me. He said "我觉得你很漂亮. 我很喜欢你." 贱货!!! I didn't say that though. I said "Oh 谢谢你!" and ran away lol.


That's him! Lech! Disgusting!

Everyone was supposed to join in the dance but I got away by pretending to be occupied taking photos and videos

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooh.. i think i'm the wear-specs-色狼 they are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa! maybe u shld move to tibet sure can find gf one! then no need brood over fish prawn or hey bis liao!

    ReplyDelete